Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween!
Brooklyn was the cutest little pumpkin for Halloween. Mark and I weren't very festive and didn't dress up this year and Brooklyn couldn't have cared less because she was so tired. But we had to go show her off! So we went to a few neighbors houses and they gave her some candy (which Mark and I ate!). One piece she held on to with a death grip the rest of the night, even after we got home and she fell asleep. It was adorable. Later that night, Jon, Mindy, Kara and Cory came over for chilli and played games. We had lots of fun. Thanks for entertaining us guys! I can't wait till next year when Brooklyn might be big enough to enjoy being dressed up and paraded around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is definately the cutest little pumpkin I ever saw! 'makes me want to kiss a pumpkin.
She's so cute and chubby...just like Lily was. =)
So cute! I like the black nose especially. Can we come over and play games for Halloween? Maybe next year... Kiss Brooklyn for us!
I think your baby and I are best friends. Actually, I know it.
Well I just want to eat that pumpkin up its so cute!
... But I promise I won't eat your baby. That would be mean and might put some strain on our friendship.
She's such a sweetheart! I'm so glad we were able to get together. I'm hoping next time it'll be for a little longer. We should have just parked in free parking and kept shopping!!
Super Cute Krista. Here is my blog.
http://ournormallives.blogspot.com/
Heather
Post a Comment