Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight the movie.

Did anyone else see Twilight over weekend? What did you think? I won free tickets from 107.9 FM for opening night and my favorite part was listening to all the ladies giggle everytime Edward did/said anything cute.

6 comments:

Shay and Jimmy said...

No Twilight for me, but I think it's super cool you won tickets. I also enjoy your new fancy Blog-paper.

Cassie said...

Our love for Vampires has lived on in you, dear Lou.

Angel/Edward... all the same I am sure. I heard there is a warewolf too. How does he compare to Oz?

The Smith's said...

I got in free too! Work comes in handy sometimes. Nate had the day off so I decided to drag him along. As a reader of the books... I thought it was kinda cheesy in parts. I like the books a lot better. I just have a picture in my head and the movie doesn't fit the bill! Nate thought it was better than expected, though he wasn't expecting much! How did you like it? Are you an avid reader?

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

I loved the movie!! Wasn't as good as the book but movies usually aren't as good. I want to see the movie again soon!! =)

Holly Ogden said...

Hey Krista! I saw the movie yesterday and thought it was ok. I had a hard time with Edward. He was not what I had pictured and I thought his hair and eyebrows were awful! and so distracting. Book was way better. I think some things are just better left to the imagination.

Cassie said...

Tagged you! Glance at my blog, if you please.