1.Where did you meet?
Seminary Class in High School he was a senior and I was a sophmore.
2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
Hey, he's kinda cute. I should be friends with him.
3.Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
No, but it was probably something like a looney toons t-shirt, pants that were too tight and big work boots. He's come a ling way!!
Seminary Class in High School he was a senior and I was a sophmore.
2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
Hey, he's kinda cute. I should be friends with him.
3.Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
No, but it was probably something like a looney toons t-shirt, pants that were too tight and big work boots. He's come a ling way!!
4.Where was the first time you kissed this person?
Our fourth date, while helping his sister move. Me, inside the bed of his truck, handing boxes down to him then I just leaned in and puckered up! How romantic, right?
Our fourth date, while helping his sister move. Me, inside the bed of his truck, handing boxes down to him then I just leaned in and puckered up! How romantic, right?
5.Where did you go for your first date?
We got Subway(Mark "stole" a fountain drink. I should have known I was in for trouble!) and had a picnic up the canyon. We got lost along the way and almost ran out of gas. Then we stopped for a snow cone which I spill all down the front of my new white shirt so he took me home to change. Then Mark let me drive his new truck and we went downtown and walked around temple square. Now that I think back on it, that was a really long first date. But it was so easy to talk to him and we wre both so comfortable around each other.
We got Subway(Mark "stole" a fountain drink. I should have known I was in for trouble!) and had a picnic up the canyon. We got lost along the way and almost ran out of gas. Then we stopped for a snow cone which I spill all down the front of my new white shirt so he took me home to change. Then Mark let me drive his new truck and we went downtown and walked around temple square. Now that I think back on it, that was a really long first date. But it was so easy to talk to him and we wre both so comfortable around each other.
6.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
About six months.
7.How did he/she ask you out?
A phone call. After the whole phone number exchange fiasco! ( That's a whole other story.)
8.Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yes, and he totally suprise me that day. Even though I knew it was coming eventually.
9.Do you and this person have kids together?
One adaorable mini-Mark in girl form. We love her!
10.Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Maybe that drink from subway, but Mark will deny that all the way.
11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
At the end of the school year when Mark was graduating and I thought I would never see him again.
About six months.
7.How did he/she ask you out?
A phone call. After the whole phone number exchange fiasco! ( That's a whole other story.)
8.Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yes, and he totally suprise me that day. Even though I knew it was coming eventually.
9.Do you and this person have kids together?
One adaorable mini-Mark in girl form. We love her!
10.Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Maybe that drink from subway, but Mark will deny that all the way.
11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
At the end of the school year when Mark was graduating and I thought I would never see him again.
12.Do you get along with his/her family?
Yep!
13.Do you trust this person?
Absolutely!!
14.Do you see her/him as your partner in your future?
Yes and no. He works a lot! Just kidding honey!
15.What is the best gift she/he gave you?
Flowers on the day of month we were married for months after we were married.
16.What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves?
Starting projects but not finishing them.
17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
Who know? But as long as were together I'm good with that.
18.What causes the most arguments?
Time.
19.How long have you been together?
Eight years!
20.Are you Married?
For eternity!
21. Who Do you Tag?
Kate and anyone else who wants to.
Yep!
13.Do you trust this person?
Absolutely!!
14.Do you see her/him as your partner in your future?
Yes and no. He works a lot! Just kidding honey!
15.What is the best gift she/he gave you?
Flowers on the day of month we were married for months after we were married.
16.What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves?
Starting projects but not finishing them.
17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
Who know? But as long as were together I'm good with that.
18.What causes the most arguments?
Time.
19.How long have you been together?
Eight years!
20.Are you Married?
For eternity!
21. Who Do you Tag?
Kate and anyone else who wants to.
3 comments:
I love your description of what Mark was wearing when you first met. That's awesome. I don't understand the "tag" thing.
Yep... thats how I remember it! Fun to relive the story of Krista and Mark.
So funny to hear about all the stuff I never witnessed. You two were welded at the hip by the time I met you! Oh and you're going to have to show/tell me how to "tag" I'm not very blog saavy...
Post a Comment