I was so excited to finally have a reason to use the adorable littile swimsuit I bought for Brooklyn. Just in time too because she's pretty much grown out of it. She really like to water and her little diaper kept her body afloat. It wore her out too, she took a long nap when we were finished. Isn't she so cute?! I love her!
3 comments:
You guys are so good to already have taken Brooklyn swimming, poor Lily hasn't been swimming yet and she's over a year. It looks like she had fun though.
I have never seen a child who looks so much like her parents! Geez... amazing. Cute swimsuit. :)
I wish I could steal your baby. Not in a creepy way, she's just so damn cute, I can't stand it. I will miss you this weekend, but next weekend we will party hard and I will hold and cuddle your baby 'til she can't be cuddled anymore.
Post a Comment