Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween


















We had a fun Halloween and Brooklyn absolutely loved going treat-or-treating. She and Jack were very cute saying "trick-or-treat" and "Happy Halloween" (or as Jack would say, "happy ween ween". Brooklyn hates having her picture taken though so I don't have any of her posed, looking directly at the camera but I had fun taking her to wheeler farm in her cowgirl outfit to take pictures with the animals ( unfortunately my camera battery died and I only got a couple, but I think they're cute.) Brooklyn was funny about telling people what she was going to be for Halloween this year. She knew she was being a cowgirl and had tried the costume on several times, but when asked she'd say she was going to be a fairy. Even Halloween day we ran to the store just before we went trick or treating and she was already dressed up and someone asked "what are you dressed up as" and she out of the blue says "Rapunzel". Then we all laughed. She is so silly and loves to tease, just like her dad. One tradition we missed though was carving pumpkins. We had 3 of them, and Brooklyn wanted to carve them weeks ago but I told her they wouldn't last until Halloween if we carved them then, so I let her paint them instead. When time to carve them came, she did not want to ruin her painted masterpeices! Oh well, less mess! I hope you all had a great Halloween too!

2 comments:

Anika Tauai said...

So cute! I love her costume! and the pictures at Wheeler Farm arm perfect to go with it.

Cassie said...

Oh man... she IS just like her dad! Such a tease. :)