Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do you think I'm 3 now?




















Brooklyn has really been looking foreward to her birthday. She's been asking and asking about
it for months! Finally it arrived and we were making cupcakes for her birthday party and she asked me "Mommy, do you think I'm still 2?" I told her no, she's 3 now. And she said "Thankyou, oh, thankyou Mommy! I've got to go tell Daddy." So cute! I'll never forget that. She had a great day playing at our house with her family and friends and eating lots of cupcakes! (Thanks again Amanda for making a great cake for her!)

2 comments:

OggieDoggie said...

I think that you have chosen the family picture that I will use. I need you and Kara to get together and help me finalize things.
That little -er I mean big girl - Brooklyn is so cute. You had better get a journal and write down all the cute things she does and says.

Anne Dougherty said...

Is "oggiedoggie" grandma? Zac says grandpa should be "noggiedoggie" Brooklyn is so cute! Sophie says "hi"
Anne