...But Brooklyn doesn't care. She has loved playing in the snow this year and doesn't even mind if it's clear up to her waist. Our dog Cocoa enjoys the company outside too!
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Brooklyn is looking so mature these days :) And your puppy is cute too! By the way, thank you for the Christmas card! This year was so crazy with us moving. My goal is to start sending out Christmas cards next year... I'm a grown up now, the time has come... :)
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Brooklyn is looking so mature these days :) And your puppy is cute too! By the way, thank you for the Christmas card! This year was so crazy with us moving. My goal is to start sending out Christmas cards next year... I'm a grown up now, the time has come... :)
You guys have been having some fun around the Crown home. I miss the days of playing in the snow instead of driving in it. :)
So Cute! And I love your Christmas picture with the three of you and Brooklyn's precious little red nose!
Post a Comment