Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Witches @ Gardner Village

Brooklyn and I went to Gardner Village with Jessica, Kenner and Lily thinking that the kids would love to see the witches but they were all a bit frightened by them instead. We still had fun though moseying around the stores and eventually the kids warmed up to the witches and took a couple cute pictures for us.























P.S. So, I rotated my pictures in the photo library but for some reason it would not stay that way when I uploaded them to the blog. I tryed a few times to fix it but gave up and posted them anyway. Any tips?




4 comments:

Lynsie said...

So cute! I can't wait to take Zack to Garner Village to see the witches! He probably won't think much of them, but at least I'll get some cute pictures. Your daughter is just a doll!

OggieDoggie said...

I do look at all your blog, but don't always comment. Brooklyn is so cute in all the seasons! I love the green hat?

Holly Ogden said...

I think I would be a little scared of those witches too! BTW I love your family pictures.

Unknown said...

Here is thing you can use to rotate your photos in a batch: http://www.thetechiegeekmom.com/2010/10/batch-rotate-photos.html

I love when you post pix of Kara, cuz she rarely does!