
Brooklyn had such a great birthday!
The day started out opening presents from Mom and Dad.

This was my first attempt making a cake outside of a rectangle pan. It's no where near the artistic abilities of Katy or Jessica but I think it turned out pretty cute.

Brooklyn's friends and their mom's came over for a fun pool party.

She got some awesome presents! Thanks everyone!

They all had fun palying in the water and running around the backyard. Brooklyn absolutely loved having other kids around. I need to have play dates more often!


Everyone made cute visors and flip flops to wear.

The day turned out great! Thanks everyone for coming to celebrate with us!
3 comments:
SO cute! I love the cake! You are so creative! I can't believe your little girl is 2!
We still need to make those flowers. Sorry that I haven't gotten back with you to set up a day. My life has been so hectic lately! What days are you off work again?
The cake is so cute! Good job Krista. You are well on your way! ;) I can't believe she is 2. Time goes by so quickly.
You put together a cute birthday party, Lou. I loved it.
Post a Comment