This is on one of the Saturdays that I was working, and I thought it was so cute of Mark to give Brooklyn a popsicle that matched her shirt and then took pictures to show me. Brooklyn has loved spending time playing with her daddy on the weekends.
Lou, I have to tell you. I saw Paul shaw a while ago at the mall... but I couldn't remember his name!!! I was like- krista and i even had that little joke! Why can't i remember this!... paulshaw.
4 comments:
Well I just want to plop down with her in a red dress to match my popsicle. This needs to be arranged.
Looking at this picture, I think she looks a little like shrek. Giggle giggle.
Lou, I have to tell you. I saw Paul shaw a while ago at the mall... but I couldn't remember his name!!! I was like- krista and i even had that little joke! Why can't i remember this!... paulshaw.
That popsicle looks delicious! Yum!
Post a Comment