Sunday, March 14, 2010


I love these two!

Thanks again for coming mom and dad!



Family photo courtesy of the camera timer.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

we took this identicle trup last year. We loved it!!! I would live there if i could! I have a mission companion about and hour inland from there. We loved it and we took a drive up the coast up through Olympia WA too! what a fabulous time@

Crowntown said...

Who is this?

This Place is a Disaster! said...

sister summers!

Crowntown said...

Oh hi! I hope you like your new place! Can I be invited to your blog? My e-mail is
klo2llah@hotmail.com

Cassie said...

Did you bring me back some of those polished black rocks? Gorgeous.

Anne Dougherty said...

Krista, the kids and I loved seeing your blog, especially the pictures of the seals and of Brooklyn. We are finally getting in the groove of this "blog" thing. I sent you an invite so you can see ours, hopefully it worked right.
Anne