Friday, August 21, 2009

New Pic's

















































Brooklyn was so funny during these pictures. She did not want to hold still (as you can see in some of them,) and she wouldn't give a real smile, but of course I think she's absolutly adorable.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

is she really almost one?! wow! super cute!

Holly Ogden said...

She is adorable! Love the pictures.

Cassie said...

She is so cute, Lou. I loved seeing her yesterday.

Stephanie H. said...

SO cute!

The Smith's said...

Well... you're right, she is adorable. Cute pics!! I love the outfit and the giggling picture. So fun! We need to get together soon, it's been too long.

Randa Pickle said...

Krista, how cute are these pictures. She is a dear.

Thanks for coming to the Rainbow Demo. Brooklynn was darling.

Randa

Katy said...

She is so cute! She looks so much like Mark.

Loveless Fam said...

She is SO Cute! Hey I am going to be around for another month we need to really get together sometime:)

Katy said...

Krista, Kylie's hair definitely has some red in it. It looks really red in certain pictures, but in real-life it is strawberry blond. In fact, lately it is getting more and more blond. I love her hair color. It is so unique.