Brooklyn's latest thing is to always have her blanket and binkie where ever she goes. Not just any blanket either, it has to be this specific one. It's pretty cute at how happy it makes her to have these but I know it may turn into a headache later. For now, it seems to actually help her to let other people hold her, as long as she's got her blanket too. We just love this little girl to death and it's so fun to watch her grow and change but as always I wish it would slow down a bit. I can't believe she'll turn 1 next month!
4 comments:
I can't believe she turns 1 next month either, seems crazy. She's so dang cute though and don't worry about the binky or blanket, she'll grow out of it and it's definitely nice to have something that will make her feel more comfortable with people...you know how Lily is. he he
She's such a doll! So crazy that she's almost 1, it goes so fast. It was good to see you the other day. Sorry it wasn't for very long! We had a horrible night the night before. We'll have to get together again soon!
She is so cute!
Garrett has a blanket that he loves as well. I have to sneak it into the washer or it would be nasty all the time.
Post a Comment