Monday, April 6, 2009

Milestones - Brooklyn has had a lot of first's this last week...

#1 She got her first tooth! I was hoping this picture would show it but it's still too small to see. I should have taken a picture of her screaming beacause she did a lot of that until it finally broke through the gums.


#2 She started crawling yesterday! She's been doing the roll and/or scoot thing for a while now but she finally figured out how to move her arms and legs without flopping on her face. Though it is harding on the wood floor instead of carpet. This exciting but I've also been dreading this. Here comes the baby gates and child proof cubboards! Babies are expensive!







P.S. I was having fun dressing her up in her tutu. I'm honestly surprised she let me do it. I know I'm silly, but it's so darn cute!







#3 We were packing light on our vacation so we didn't take the baby bath ramp so Brooklyn just sat up in the tub for her bath. She really loves that she can now play with toys in the bath and there is lots of splashing going on. Thanks Randi for our frog toy holder we finally get to use!






3 comments:

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Way to go Brooklyn!! Those are a lot of firsts. =) Here's to the stair climbing and the going through cupboards phase that seems to never end!!

OggieDoggie said...

All theses"firsts" would happen when we were gone. Darn! But we are excited! Altho in a way we hate to see her grow up so fast.
Krista Lou , you don't need to spend money baby-proofing your house. Ask me, I'll give you a few hints. Brooklyn is so cute!

Shay and Jimmy said...

I'm so happy she can crawl! I can't wait to see it. She was so close when we were gone, I knew it would be soon. Her tutu is so cute it drives me mad!