
So, I've been getting the Sunday paper, saving the coupon booklets and using the wesite grocerysmarts.com. Though it is a bit embarassing to admit to this and even more embarassing to hand over the giant stack of coupns to the cashier, I quickly get over it when my total goes from almost $200 to $6.80. The picture really does do it justice because there is so much stuff thereb you can't even see it all. Honestly, I really don't have room for all these groceries but I'm trying to save money and start a food storage because I don't think that the whole money crisis our country is in is going to get any better. If anybody else is interested you can follow the link on my blog for the blog "A Sweet Sale," the girl whose blog that is teaches classes about how to use coupons.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness that is so awesome!! I can't believe you got all that for only $6.80. I do have to say though I would be embarrassed too to hand over a ton of coupons...I always remember making fun of the "old" people who would have a bazillion coupons when they checked out but now that I have to pay for my own groceries I can see why they do it...still embarrassing though. hehe
My goodness Lou! You are the best shopper I know... hands down. You realize the amount you paid for all those groceries- is the amount I pay for one lunch. Yikes...
So, Krista...I'm thinking some day we should get together and take tons of pictures of Brooklyn and Lily and see what we could come up with. I think it would be fun. =)
Holy Crap! That's amazing... you need to teach me girl! I can see why you do it. Maybe I need to get the Sunday paper!
Whoa! Totally amazing! That's a spicy meatball! Did you buy any meatballs?
Holy cow! That is crazy! I'm going to have to start clipping coupons!
That is a ridiculous deal. Amazing that you could save so much! I've started looking at your coupon links because of it!
Post a Comment