Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!




Today I turned 25! (That's one of those ages you never thought you'd reach.) Mark, Brooklyn and I took a picnic went up Little Cottonwood to Silver Lake and walked around the boardwalk. It was so pretty up there! The colors of the changing leaves are beautiful and the temperature is perfect! There were even girls getting their bridals done. We live so close to these canyons, I really need to take moer advantage of them! It was a really fun night.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Happy Birthday Krista!! It looks like you guys had a really fun time.

Cassie said...

Happy Happy Birthday to my Lou. Love you more than words will ever say. So- I won't try.
Much Much Much love.

Cassie said...

PS- how does your Sunday look? My week is pretty much booked, but I always go to the parents on Sunday... Guess who lives by The Pickles? YOU DO!

Holly Ogden said...

Happy Birthday Krista! Glad you made it to the ripe old age of 25.

SJ said...

You have such a beautiful little girl. Happy birthday!

Stephanie H. said...

Happy Birthday! It looks beautiful up there!

Shay and Jimmy said...

Thanks for all your help on my new blog Lou! I love your baby and I want to hold her next weekend, ok?