Time goes by so fast!
Brooklyn is 5 weeks old today and has already changed so much! She is looking less like a newborn and more like an infant. She is more alert & even likes to play on the floor by herself.
Some days being a mom is tougher than others but I definately love this little girl. She has a very sweet temperment and just look at that face! And unlike her daddy I even thinks she's cute when she is crying.
She also loves visiting Grandma and Grandpa and is excited to be babysat by them when I go back in work in two weeks! I wish I could stay home but it's great that she can stay with family.
4 comments:
I am so glad you finally got your blog going! I love the pictures of Brooklyn. She is so cute. I wish we could be there to see her in person. Keep the pictures coming!
So so so cute!! I'm so glad we finally got to see her in person she is just too adorable. Thanks for letting us come and bug you today.
Yay I'm glad you have a blog! She is beautiful! I think she looks a lot like Mark.
Thank goodness there are babies to make people take up blogging! This is a great idea. One more thing to look at while I am wasting time at work.
Lou, Brooklyn is adorable. She does look Mark... but I see you too. Love you a million times over.
Post a Comment